<!– Google Tag Manager –>
new Date().getTime(),event:’gtm.js’});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s),
<!– End Google Tag Manager –>
<!– Google Tag Manager (noscript) –>
<!– End Google Tag Manager (noscript) –>
- While online, move your mouse around the screen. Notice how it changes into different shapes. Describe three of
these shapes and tell what each different one indicates.
- The Shift, Ctrl, and Enter keys all have different and distinct jobs to do. Describe the specific ways in which
each key helps you communicate with your computer.
- Describe how you would open a desired piece of software on your computer. Try opening your word processing
application (i.e. Micosoft Word).
- Why is it a good idea to save your computer file every time your hands move away from the keyboard?
- What advantage does a CD-ROM have over other storage methods?
- What would you do if you knew you have saved a file on your hard drive, but could not remember exactly where
you placed it before saving?
- Explain the difference between copying and pasting a photographic image and copying and pasting an entire file.
- For further study: Use a search engine to find out the various uses of the “~” (tilde) key. What are some of these uses?
- For further study: Some people feel that USB cartridges will reduce the importance of CD-ROMs. Do you agree?